Cherry Queen Entrants
Become a 2018 Cherry Queen/King Entrant
Thank you for considering participating in the Cherry Queen/King Competition. The National Cherry Festival (NCF) Committee hope you decide to join the competition as we are sure you will find it a memorable and a life changing experience.
This document gives an outline and list of engagements that are part of the Cherry Queen/King Entrant competition.
The competition winners will be required to be available for events in December 2018 and during the following year, all entrants are expected to be living in the region from the start of the competition in July 2018 through to the handover of the title in December 2019.
However, for most entrants the competition process starts in July 2018 and ends at the completion of the 2018 National Cherry Festival.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to male and female residents residing in Hilltops Council Region who are 18 years and over on 1 July 2018.
- Each entrant will choose a local charity or local not for profit organisation and organise a minimum of one fundraising event prior to Monday 26 November 2018.
- Funds raised by entrants will be split 60 percent to chosen charity/not for profit organisation and 40 percent to National Cherry Festival Committee.
- Entrants will be recognised in the follow year NCF program as being event sponsors.
- Fundraising will commence from 1 July 2018 and be finalised by Monday 26 November 2018.